What to do FIRST if your furnace isn’t heating:
- Check all your circuit breakers or fuses, make sure electric power is on.
- Check for a clogged or dirty air filter.
- Check the thermostat for correct setting (should be on HEAT). You can change the batteries in the thermostat to ensure that’s not the problem.
Heating season is lengthy here in the Midwest. Chapman works hard to get to you in hours, not days, even in inclement weather. Our service and maintenance technicians participate in on-going training and have a combined 122 years in HVAC experience. Just a few reasons Chapman technicians are a cut above the rest!
Reliable, 24-hour emergency service is available for unexpected breakdowns. Chapman offers:
- Certified, trained technicians
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- 1-year parts and labor warranty on all repairs
- Fully stocked service and maintenance vehicles
- Service coverage to Columbia, Jefferson City and the surrounding areas
- Up front pricing for residential and commercial properties
Regular Hours (M-F, 8-5)
Residential / $84
Commercial / $109
Residential / $149
Commercial / $179